Monday, April 10, 2017

SMOKE OUTPOST. KALISPELL KREAMERY--FROM MOO TO MILK! PULL ME CLOSER TO LOVE. LISTEN WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD. STAND UP FOR JUSTICE. LIFE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE WONDERFUL! HOWEVER, I DO HAVE COPS CRAWLING ALL OVER ME . . . BUS DRIVER. BUS RIDERS. FEDS GETTING ON AND GETTING OFF. DEAD NEPHEW, TURNED ASSASSIN, ON THE BUS. CHECK CAMERAS, ABOUT 6'4", FULL BEARD, LIGHT BROWN HAIR, SLICKED BACK, COP LOOKING SUNGLASSES ON, SEEMS LIKE I REMEMBER, LOOSE FITTING JACKET, DARK BLUE, DARK BLUE PANTS, SMALLER BACKPACK . . . DIDN'T NOTICE HIM, TIL HE GOT OFF! SHELLEY'S OLDEST SON, JESSE SOUTHWICK ANDERSONJ, PROBABLY NOT GOING BY THAT, SEEING HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! LOL! I WAS THE ONLY ONE MORNING THE WEEKEND OF THE FUNERAL? SO I LEFT, DIDN'T STAY, JOKE! BROTHER, RICHARD GLENN SOUTHWICK II, FAKED HIS DEATH TOO. FAMILY OF SPIES, ATER ELLIOT STARTED TO MAKE MONEY, STARTING WITH PARALLAX, MARALOKA, GOD'S REVOLVER, WORST FRIENDS, AND THE DITCH & THE DELTA, WHO JUST PERFORMED, NONE OTHER THAN, AUSTIN, TEXAS? VERY SUSPICIOUS. KAY TOO? ALLEGEDLY, GOD'S REVOLVER, SOLD, RIGHTS, OR SO, ISAAC SAID, TO "LITTLE BLACK HORSE WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH YOUR DEAD RIDER" TO BRETT AND KAY, EXIGENT RECORDS, ELLIOT'S BAND'S LABEL, WAS IN KAYSVILLE, UTAH, COMMUNICATING WITHOUT COMMUNICATING? NOW, WHY WOULD MY SON, ALLEGEDLY, SELL RIGHTS TO HARD ROCK BAND OF 2008, WITH THREE WORLDWIDE MUSIC MAGAZINE INTERVIEWS, INCLUDKING "HUSTLER" WITH A NATIONWIDE TOUR, THAT WAS SABOTAGED, IN WASHINGTON, D.C., WHERE MY SON'S UTA, CONVERTED, BUS DIED? VERY SUSPICIOUS. I WAS TAKEN OUT, AT THE SAME TIME, MY $357 MILLION LAW SUIT, WAS, GOING TO THE 10TH CIRCUIT AND ELLIOT'S FIRST OF THREE CD'S, RECORD DEAL WITH SONY, CAME OUT TOO? SONY WANTED A REMIX--ELLIOT DID IT IN 4 DAYS, REST OF THE BAND REFUSED TO REMIX, ALLEGEDLY NEVER RELEASED? TANK BAND, TANK MOM'S LAW PRACTICE, SAME TIME!? SEEDS OF TRAINING FOR, HOPEFULLY, SOME DECENT COP--SIGNS, THAT CAME SINCE, I POSTED MY BLOG, ALWAYS, ON PACIFIC TIME, CAN'T CHANGE THE TIME ZONE, OR SO IT SEEMS, BUT: (1) PHILLIP MUDD--LAST AUGUST, STURGIS, DUDE, SPENT A MONTH AT POVERELLO, FED, TRACKED, FOLLOWED, APPEARS TO BE A POLYGAMIST, FITS, MORMON M.O., COVER OPERATIONS IN MISSOULA, MT.; SHELLEY DOUBLE AND ALLAN, AKA, FRANK DOUBLE, CAME IN MCDONALDS, RIGHT ABOUT, 10:20 AM, AS I RECALL, MAY HAVE ADDED, OR REPOSTED, AFTER THAT, BUT I WAS IN THE BOOTH, CLOSEST TO THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS, BUT, THEY WERE NEAR, THE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS, NEAR THE CLOCK AND FOUNTAIN MACHINE . . . MUDDYING THE AUSTIN, TEXAS, PINPOINTED, LOCATION, WHERE, I SURE AS SHIT AM NOT AT! DOUBLES HAVE DOUBLES, SHELLEY, AKA, ME, (BLONDE, BLUE EYED, 5'7") IS BRUNETTE, 5'10", MEDIUM BUILD, HAVEN'T SEEN FOR YEARS--FRANK, AKA, ALLAN REX BESS, HE IS SHORTER AND A SMALLER MAN, SHELLEY TOWERS AND IS MUCH LARGER, BUT, I BELIEVE THAT THE DOUBLES CAME IN, SO IT APPEARED THAT, SHELLEY AND ALLAN WERE IN MISSOULA, NOT, IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, LIKE MY LOCATION SHOWED . . . COULD BE ONE OF THREE CHICKS, ONE OF THREE LOCATIONS, BUT TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE SHELLEY IS ME, AND HERE IN MISSOULA, WHICH I DOUBT, BUT THAT WAS NOT EITHER OF THEM! (2) SIGNS: (A) MOTHER WITH LONG GREY HAIR, DRIVING A NAVY BLUE, CHRYSLER VAN, CAME IN ALONE, FOLLOWED BY A GRANDMA AND GRANDPA, WITH A GRANDSON, DARK HAIRED LIKE ISAAC, BEING DROPPED OFF, LEAVING WITH MOM--GRANDPARENTS, DIDN'T STAY, WERE IN A GREY, SATURN! (B) KALISPELL KREAMERY . . . KALISPELL WAS BLOCKED, TRICKS AND GAMES THERE, BUT, ME LEAVING UNANNOUNCED, MIGHT HAVE CREAMED THEM, OUT, LEAVING THEM, WHEREVER, WHITEFISH, FINLEY POINT, LAKE SIDE, BUT CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN, WHEN, I CHECKED INTO SLEEPY INN . . . SO, DEBIT CARD GAMES, BUT YOU SAW THE INFORMATION, I PUT IN THE BLOG FROM LAST NIGHT, AND THIS MORNING; (C) AT BUS TERMINAL, BUS #7 DIDN'T SHOW, #2 WAS WAITING, LOOKED LIKE A NEW DRIVER, TALKING TO DRIVER OF #14, I JUST GOT OFF, TOO COZY, RATTING ME OUT--NOTICED HE HAD A NAME OR I.D. TAG ON, MAKING ME THINK HE WAS A NEW DRIVER, THOUGHT COP, COP, COP! (D) AT THE TOP OF SCOTT CIRCLE, RACHEL'S YOUNGEST SON'S NAME, SCOTT, SOME DUDE, WEARING A BLACK HAT, WITH TONS OF WHITE STARS, ON THE TOP PART, AND SOLID BLACK, AROUND THE DOUBLE OVER, ON THE BRAIN OR LOWER PART, WITH A 94% OR 94, INDICATING TO ME, AFTER SEEING, ANOTHER SIGN, "FREE HD OR FREE HEAD" BUT, THAT IS ABOUT THE BREAK DOWN, I HAVE DONE, 94% OF WHAT MAKES ALL THE WHITE STARS, STARS! THEY MAY HAVE DONE, 6% PERFORMANCE, MOSTLY COMPUTER TRICKS, LIIP TRICKS AND LOCATION GAMES! BUT WHAT MADE ME THINK HE WAS A COP, IS HE GOT OFF, SHORTLY AFTER THAT, SEEMS, LIKE, RIGHT AFTER THE STREET, MAYBE AT THE STOP, THAT IS NAMED, "COOLEY" THAT I ALWAYS THINK OF, "COOL" "E" "YOU" . . . BUT STRANGE AND BY WAY OF A SIGN, AROUND THE TRAILER COURT, STREET NAMED TURN? BUT, HE GOT OFF THE BUS, AND LIKE A KID, GRABBED THE POST, SIGN OF COPS, P.O.S.T., PEACE OFFICERS STANDARDS AND TRAINING, OR COPS SURROUNDING OR ALL AROUND, BIZZARE; (D) SOME BLONDE, SHORT, STYLING, LONGER PONY TAIL, TOTALLY FED, SMALL FUR BACKPACK, READING THE NEWSPAPER, GOT ON, BACK OFF BY THE MALL, WHERE JESSE GOT OFF, TOO . . . BUS #2, AT ABOUT, 12:30 PM, DRIVER GOT OFF, SEEMED, NERVOUS, ON PHONE, LOOKED, LIKE AS ONE DUDE GOT OFF, THE OTHER GOT ON, SOME GUY, AGAIN, LOOKING UNDERCOVER, DIDN'T FIT IN MONTANA SCENE, OLD FASHIONED, GOLF HAT, ABOUT 25, CLEAN CUT, ALMOST MISSED THE BUS, ONLY ROAD IT A SHORT WHILE TOO, AND SOME OTHER FED, LOOKING DUDE, GOT ON, AROUD THE CORNER FROM THE MALL, BEARD, SCRUFFIER, MORE BLENDED IN THE SCENE HERE, COLLEGE LOOKING, BUT WEARING, EAR BUDS, LOOKED, LIKE HE WAS GETTING INSTRUCTIONS; (E) ME AND THE BUS DRIVER, STARTED TALKING ABOUT, SOME DUDE, HE REFUSED TO ALLOW ON THE BUS, WEARING AN ORANGE, BALL CAP, TRIED TO GET ON THE BUS, ONE OF MINE OR FOR ME? BUT HE SAID, HE DIDN'T ALLOW THAT GUY ON THE BUS, SAID HE WAS DRUNK OR SOMETHING LAST WEEK AND HE HAD TO USE MACE ON HIM? DIDN'T STRIKE ME AS TRUE. I TOLD HIM, THAT I HAD SOME CRAZY ASS CHICK, WHO, EVERY TIME SHE SEES ME, SHE ACCUSES ME OF SOMETHING, LIKE, I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF SOMETHING, THIS MORNING AT MCD'S, I JUST SAID, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE--I HAVE WONDERED IF THIS CHICK IS SENT TO GET ME PISSED, BECAUSE I HAVE A PISTOL TEMPER, AND I HATE TO BE INTERRUPTED, SO, I TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY, KNOWING THAT, I HAD TWO COPS ON THE BUS, TO GO INTO, MY RANT AND DIATRIBE ABOUT, YOUR RIGHTS, STOP AT YOUR NOSE AND MINE AND MINE, THAT IS WHY I HATE COPS! LOL! TALKED ABOUT WARRANTS, COPS, FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN 2, ON MY COMPUTERS, ON MY PHONES, HATE IT, NO BOUNDARIES! LOL! YOUNGER DUDE, GOT OFF THE BUS, SHORTLY AFTER, LIKE, THIS IS HER! BUS DRIVER, TRIED TO COVER, WITH CRAZY STORIES, BEFORE, I STARTED, SAYING SOME LADY, WANTED HIM TO HEAL HER, THOUGHT HE WAS CHRIST! WHATEVER. SO, I GOT OFF, NEAR THE COLLEGE, DITCHED THE TAILS, PRETENDED TO BE GOING TO COLLEGE, WENT TO LIQUID PLANET, FOR LUNCH AND TO FINISH OFF THAT BITCH, SHELLEY AND HER LOSER, KIDS, AND FUCKING ALLAN OR AB, ABSOLUTE BASTARD, OR FRANK OF INTERPOL, THESE TWO ARE BEHIND, SCALIA'S DEATH, GORSUCK, IS BEING SWORN IN TWICE? SYMBOLIC, ONCE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND AMERICA, AND ONCE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER, HE IS GOING TO HELP, FUCK, THE CONSTITUTION, TO BRING IN! ALL THINGS COOL HERE, SO FAR! I JUST WANT TO BULLET, SOME THINGS TO MAKE YOU THINK . . . DOWN BELOW

The MONARCH PROJECT is the Goal

  • I first heard of the Monarch Project, from a chick in Kalispell, Montana, just wrote, mob! but she claimed to be a sex slave, inducted or abducted, by the Illuminati and the Monarch Project, back when she was, 17, a lost teenager, and she said, they always, protect her, she always had money, and she did always seem to be taken care of . . . she, told me to watch, and research the Monarch Project, which is a combo, of, the Illuminati, 13 richest families in Europe, formed, the same year that, the Declaration of Independence was signed and sent to King George of England . . . check the new, KING KONG: SKULL ISLAND, stage is set, in Washington, D.C., and the dude pushing the project is played by, John Goodman, and he may be, representing, John or Jack King Strode, Ware, water money from, Pennsylvania, who, met me, in Kalispell, the first person, I met, promised, that if, I was with him, the cops would leave me alone, and they did, with alleged, son-in-law, he didn't recognize, showing up, in Kalispell, right after the elections, but, Jack didn't recognize him . . . name was Dimetri, very tall, probably, 6'7", seemed Russian mob, said, he was coming to take care or make sure that, Jack was okay, and whisked him, off, away from me.  I did notice that, as long as I was with him, so to say, hanging out, met the day before the 2012, elections, like November 6, 2012, and, as long as I was with him, I didn't see cops, so I figured, he was mob, or a federal agent, or a R.E.D., Retired and Extremely Dangerous . . . in the movie version, old CIA agents are murdered because they know too much.  That song, I used to rule the world, now, I clean the streets, seemed to fit him, but as soon as I dumped him, the cops were all over me?  I think that is when Shelley, showed up on the scene, to heal his wounds, like she did with, Jerry Owens, Brett Todd Stewart or Stuart, Allan, AB, or Allan, Mike, Tony, whoever . . . government hooker, I was with the dudes but didn't sleep with them, so she was a better deal, and if they could get, my name, my titles, my resume, my money, my family, they seemed happier with Shelley, but she is old!  We are only, 15 months and 15 years apart, she dresses old, she acts old, she spends her time reading, and is a total home body!  I just did a typo, HOM, the name of the place, Trump, bombed the airstrip, and she is on the computer, fucking with, this shit all day and night, can go a year without leaving the house, like she did in St. George!  But, in my studies of the CIA, tied to the fringe, of experimentation of sexual, psychological, physical abuse, and drug experimentation, I found that, they were deeply entrenched with the Illuminati, and Alan Dulles, CIA, also, a very rich dude, wondered if, AB or Frank was his son, but he was deep into even getting, former Nazi's of Hitler, hiding in the U.S., new identities, but, involved in the human experimentation, which, could explain, what they have done to me . . . can we take, one sister, with a law degree, break her, to get rid of her, but keep her too, but substituting, her more compliant, sister, who will obey us, listen to us, and let up, play, Professor Higgins, of My Fair Lady, Cat Groomers, and train her to be the attorney, so we can use, the law degree, constitutional legacy, name, resume, etc., so we can also, get her son's, later sons' music, and get seed money for the MONARCH PROJECT?  The old, Prince and the Pauper, exchange, get rid of the royal with attitude, and bring in the more humble, so those in charge can, use and control, another sign, IBEY, or I OBEY, the reason they like her . . . in their minds, they get all I am, but none of the grief, but not really, they miss, tons of experience, enough to beat their sorry asses, take down the whole fucking government, CIA, FBI, DIA, DEA, NSA, DOD, etc., including their supreme court, cop, justice, all part of the scheme to take over America . . . what you have is about 5 entities, with the same goals, or willing to compromise, each with, their own agendas, that don't compete with each other . . . however, they will not be successful, without, taking down, Christianity, where Mormon substitute comes in, more in line with Muslims, putting a prophet, before, Jesus Christ, both with polygamy, can't have Christ, he said for men, to have but one wife, and concubines, NONE . . . bishops in the New Testament, only get one wife, with one life, not the Mo or Muslim way.  70 virgins for killing yourself, in extreme Islam, 10 virgins for Mormons if they are not promised to another and they are seen and it is written in modern scripture a change from the Book of Mormon, but in the D & C, women are to be the vessels of the souls of the bodies of man or to bear children, and they are damned if they don't allow their husbands to enter into the principle, of alleged, everlasting marriage . . . GREAT RECRUTING TOOL, TO BLEND, MORMONS, AND MUSLIMS, MEN!
  • Too much Monday, not enough coffee . . . Shelley, has never, nor has Kay, or Brett, for that matter, ever been into the Mormon Church, much; however, they sure learned where the power in Washington, D.C. was, and with Elliot's seed money, played the Mormons and the Church hierarchy, always feeling, inferior, with a persecution complex, since Joe Smith, who by the way, taps into the ancient orders of the Masons, and allegedly, the only church, to be started in America, dubbed the American Church, substituting, the New Testament and the Bible, for the Book of Mormon, as the word of God, with the idea of taking Mormonism to the whole world.  They saw how good, Elliot was, in fact, Shelley, was alerted by Isaac, who was as jealous of Elliot's music as, momma, Shelley was of sister, JoAnn's law degree!  As I look back on, where this all started, it goes, way back to my days at Weber State College, when the CIA, showed up, recruiting in my English class, later with a professor, wanting to talk to me, but, knowing everything about me and my children!  Just like, someone in the CIA, would do . . . a family of beautiful kids, all winning awards, smart as shit, in fact there is an ad, on right now, that, shows all these graduates, and in the middle of them, is this young red-haired, graduate, and it says, what if everything was geared, to make him, smarter or more intelligence, which, is exactly what I did with all my kids, with that a TOP PRIORITY, and I think, that somehow came to the attention of federal agents, or someone . . . I don't think, my father at that point, was involved, nor was the rest of my family, I was the one who brought them to the attention, through, the stuff I did, and the men, I attracted, but, when, Elliot was like 5, he looked at the newspaper, and said, something about, the Israelis and the Palestinians, and conflict . . . he didn't know how to read, and I looked at his father and said, did you teach him how to read?  No.  But, like Elliot playing music, Zeke, or Richard, read the newspaper, every fucking night, choosing that over me, a point of contention, but, he did that, regularly and played his guitar every night, too, after the kids were in bed, but Elliot and Chris had a room, right off the front room, so I am sure they went to sleep by it every night.  They say, that, mother's don't have that much, influence on reading, but fathers do . . . even though, I read to my kids, every naptime and bedtime, when, i wasn't at school, it was the father, who, at least through studies has the biggest influence on reading, so, somehow, Elliot, just knew how to read!  Lol, but the kids were raised in a very adult focused home!  We never cared much to involve the kids in a conversation, over dinner, but they sat and listened, while they, passed their Brussel sprouts, across each other's laps, and hid them, in the large old heater, because, we would not allow, the kids to leave the table until they ate all their food!  That paid off.  Nicole, would always, say, thank you for the food, mother, even if she hated it!  LOL!  I think she learned about it in church!  LOL.  She used to leave me love notes, on my pillow.  So cute, so sweet, all of them!  It didn't seem to matter, but whatever, band, Elliot was in, was great, but Isaac, seemed to drop out, or was more like a one hit wonder, without the discipline, much, like Shelley, not that they couldn't do, music or the law, they just didn't want to pay the price, to get where, me and Elliot did, or where, the rest of my kids got!
  • I firmly believe, that, there was going to be a wholesale, exchange, to steal, both my law degree, and all my kids, talents, military training and kudos, Navy Hall of Fame?  I mean, these kids, will rock whatever they do, and have, Nicole, not one word of Spanish, and she graduates from the language training school, military in Monteray, California, top in her class, even went through SEAR school, she even helped her husband, George, finish his Arabic language training!  I would post my grades up on the book shelf, where the GREAT BOOKS were displayed, with all the great thinkers and writers, for the kids to see daily, and, I never said a think, just put my small sheet of paper, generally with straight A's, up, for the kids to see or not see, never pushed them, but, when, Nicole, surprise all of us, not even telling me, she was trying or even having me sign the paper, she was accepted into the new gifted school, along wit her best friend, who spent most of her time with our family, but she said, to her teacher at the new school, "I will be good, because, my Mom is good!"  The teacher happened to be a cousin of my mother's, Ms. Reese.  All the way through, school, I was busy, doing my homework, setting an example of how important school was to me, and they just followed suit, but not really, until, they all reached college, which is where it kicked in for me!  Like I said, I grew into my brilliance and they were too!  It is a process, and that is why, you can't just take one sister and exchange her for 5 others and think, that somehow through, magic, or grooming, or training, you can, replace or short cut all those steps that go me where I got, or my kids, got where they got.  My kids have had to deal with, people, lusting after them, wanting to own and control them, but before, that, We were the EXPENDIBLES, and they were going to kill all of us, and replace us with, party liners, Mormon, Republican, average cousins!
  • very key, to this mix and match, I believe that the year that Shelley, just stayed in the house in St. George, while I practiced law, took care of her lazy ass, and her children and grandchild, plus some of Rachel's kids and a few spares, while having clients in 5 states and working most days, 22 hours a day, barely sleeping, but Shelley was trying to start her own, mortgage company, refinancing, after the mortgage, meltdown . . . I think her criminal mind, kicked in again, and she studied the way the bankers, worked the mortgage backed securities, using financial vehicles, allowing banks to make money, coming and going, creating an electronic recording system, that allowed them to sell, bundles of mortgages to investors, making sure that none of the bundles were called in at the same time, and reselling mortgages, over and over and over again, some up to 30 times on the same house, making them a shit load of money.  The idea for me?  Taking all my sisters, multiplying my law degree, and credentials, and marketing them, following up, on this project, water compact, legislation, other projects and as I quickly earned a reputation in that area, always welcome, always wanted, always needed, they would use the cops, making up crimes, framing, charging or just putting out warrants, destroying my reputation as fast as I could make it, then running me out and taking over, the project, gaining a reputation, after a while as me!  And in the converse of that, pushing me, into their names and reputations, that were not all that great, especially, Shelley, who had warrants and charges, so, turning the tables, and when I started the blog, they would do what they did now, I would write about Shelley, and they would make it look, like I was her and she was me, that mix, match and attach, over and over and over again.  And like the example I used of the lady on the bus, one night, I was sitting on the seats right behind the driver, in the middle with my book bag on, well, on the  middle seat . . . this lady, come in and gets on the bus, and sits, halfway, on the seat, in the middle where I clearly had my backpack, forcing me, to put it in my lap, pissed as shit, because, now, I had, two seats, first come, first serve, right, not in their world, but this woman, either was clueless, or felt entitled, or was paid, to invade my privacy, and personal space, eventually, I moved, because, she started to move her ass, not only taking the first two, but crowding me out of my third seat, so I had to move to the next section, much like the women today, or with Mary and Bobby, they are constantly trying to use, these people who bug the shit out of me, trying to get me thrown out of the Poverello or the Butte Rescue Mission or Grand Junction, wherever, or make me pissed and throwing me off the bus . . . I am too smart for all of those, but, I am sure, much, like the water compact, and even the blog, taking photo scans of my blog, so fast, it would make you freak, not even detectable to the naked eye, barely a computer, but, anyone who got on the bus, would assume that she, the bitch was the original one on the bus, and the first, and entitled to whatever, like on my blog, replacing the writer, me, so fast that, even the NSA can't see, them do it, like at the Sleepy Inn, at first I got on the computer, but only for a second, until, it was blocked, but, after blocking it, there were messages, like, no valid, IP number or address?  On my phone, there is this, split second thing that says something like, sim card, reconfiguring, or something, so fast, that it transfers to the clone or Shelley's phone making it look, like she got the call rather than me, game, tricks, cheats, I GET REAL WINS!  But seeing, me in Washington, D.C. on one, small, block in like 20, small locked together, blocks, then, seeing Whitefish, on the inside, and going to my, locator, yesterday, having a literal war, to change it, going back and forth, with them, having the final say, making it look, like I never was in Kalispell, always in Whitefish, wherever, they are even in the country, state or world, they used the computer, to fuck me over, and make it look, or not even look like i am alive or exist!  But, when, I got in the guts, today, on the one that showed Washington, DC, I think or it would have said, Seattle, like it used to, but, when it asked if I wanted my exact location, I was like, maybe this will LOCK in, my location, once and for all, and it pulls up, fucking, AUSTIN, TEXAS?  SHELLEY.  TERROR FEST, ELLIOT!  KAY?  BRETT?  I WAS AND WAS NOT SHOCKED . . . RIGHT THERE, SHOWS WHERE THEY ARE!  SO THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LOOK, LIKE THEY CONTROL THE BLOG AND THE IP ADDRESS OF THIS COMPUTER THAT, IS WITH ME ALL TIMES, IN MY BACKPACK, BUT FOR THE TIME, THE COPS TOOK IT IN ST. GEORGE, TERRORIST TITLE OF A TOWN, OR WHEN, THEY, CHABNGED MY PASSWORD AND CONTROLLED THE WHOLE FUCKIING COMPUER FOR 10 DAYS, DURING THE TIME, I CHANGED BANKS, AND WAS IN SEATTLE, WITH ROCKIN' HUGE ASS BLOGS, DAILY!  WORTH MILLIONS, IF NOT BILLIONS . . . OH, TWICE TODAY, I SAW THE RED AND WHITE, TEMP, PAPER LICENSE PLATES, RED, WITH WHITE WRITING ON THEM, "BILLIONS" A LOCAL CAR PLACE, BUT, I WONDER HOW CAN ALL THESE STREET NAMES, EVEN BE SO SYMBOLIC?
  • this is very strange and very symbolic and impossible . . . but, after, I escaped, Kalispell, or Evergreen, not being able to withdraw money, or get a ticket, making it look, like I was never there, leaving the motel, right in time, and stopping in Pablo, at the gas station we always, stop at, where i can get a ticket, maybe the reason they were caught with their pants down, but it took forever to print and get the ticket, so, persistence, did the trick, but, one my card, the only one I have, the ticket and some treats, are roughly, $33.00, as proof, but, before I got the ticket, and getting bored waiting, I went in the bathroom, and the most BIZZARE, sight, I had seen, in like 10 years, there was a small, wipe of blood, fresh, just a bit, like I was starting my period, and I thought, now this, looking younger, is reversing my whole body system, now I am getting my period back, sorry guys, but, imagine, no injury, nothing, just one swipe, so, there seemed to be a message, like, either you drew blood this time, or this time, they are going to make you pay with blood, or you killed the pussy cats, or the CIA clown bitches, by sneaking out, generally with the help of my Intel man, God!  There was no more, so strange, very strange, but very symbolic, and scary, only to come to the motel, and getting on the Internet, for one second before getting bumped off . . . finding an FBI surveillance van 2, for the third time in less than about two weeks, when, or if I noticed!  There is a concerted, 100% effort, to save these hags, so much effort, so, many man hours, but my money, so employing tons of people, putting half the world on their payroll, enough, for everyone, all but the people who EARNED IT!  But that may get to the point of where we are at . . . is it going to take them, murdering me, for anyone to listen?  The problem is, there probably will not be a body, the way, CIA assassins work, the killer does the deed, and then the clean up crew, comes in to erase the evidence!  Nobody will ever know, I even lived, one big ass LIFE, and nothing for me?  You got to be kidding?  Oh, this just reminded me of the substitutes in the cousins, rank and file
    • Greta, was to be replaced by Sarah Schmidt, whatever, Jared was a cover marriage mob style, like, Shelley being with, Allan or Frank, but with Jack too, so she has cover and can confuse, any good cops, generally, less experienced cops, going after their heroes and idols!
    • Nicole, was to be replaced by Sue's daughter, Meg or Margaret, who actually is an attorney, and of course, went into constitutional law, having lived back east, but I believe, this was planned, making it look logical, due to being raised with a history major mother, living around DC, Boston, New York and Pennsylvania, good history lessons and great place for someone to be encouraged to focus on CON LAW, bad ass constitutional law girl?  Yeah, Meggie, even lived with Nicole, back when, I tried to warn Nicole, who of course, trusted, Sue and Kevin, having lived with them, probably planned, all the way along, introducing George, to the family, even joining the Mormon church, and of course, Nicole got pissed, but when, I questioned Sue, on when her girls were going to have grandkids, she said, as serious as anything, I have heard her say in the less than, 20 words she has said to me, in the last 20 years, since I became a lawyer, something she wanted to do, cut her rub out, so she had her daughter and now she gets to cheap shit it and just be me anyway, and I swear, she was practicing being a lawyer, in Pennsylvania, where she may have met, John, or Jack . . . I believe, she went to my high school reunion, or at least she got the invitation, for me, when i had been living in the same place for a year and a half, probably went with Kay to cover for Kay being me, buried underneath the dog pile of shit, from all the sisters and their ugly ass kids, wanting to be my kids . . . just keep typing, ME, like she is me, now . . . so she can, claim, Elliot, along with her RED HEADS . . . ah, no, her boys, Sam and Stafford are brown heads!  Did Sue meet Kennedy, in Boston, with Mitt Romney, there is a ton, I don't knosw, but, of one thing, I knew, if I didn't RUN and STAY ALIVE, my KIDS WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD!  How do you tell your daughters, their husbands, are plants of the federal government?  They don't believe you, and you see, on the cheater's faces, the story behind, their bull shit, the set up, with Sue and Kevin, allegedly the righteous MO's, who would lie, kill and steal, to take what I have, and nobody is stopping them!
    • Jesse was to be Chris . . . the last time I saw, Jesse, he said his favorite person in the world, was Chris, and they were close, but there was something different, about, the way he said, it, like, I got to be him, or get the money, for his electronic and rap music, but Jesse said, and very strangely, almost as if, putting a huge ass tattoo of Chris on his stomach and chest, covered for all the lies the betrayal, the theft, but he gushed and gushed, when, Chris said the last time he talked to him, years ago, it was ackward and the didn't have much to talk about.
    • Isaac, of course, was to take Elliot's place, closest of close cousins, shared, fucking everything, from bands, to friends, encouraging and supporting each other, until, Elliot's band went big, and Isaac disappeared for two years, the same two years that, Rachel and Shelley disappeared, right when, Elliot's music, hit the big time!  TRAITORS IN THE IMMEDIATE FAMILY, TRAITORS IN THE EXTENDED FAMILY, ONE BIG FAMILY SOUTHWICK SECRET . . . we are just going to, kill the Secrist family, and replace them with the cousins, more favorable to the cops, to grandma and grandpa, to the church, to Utah, what we think is a better MORMON image, and don't forget that abortion, Jerry told fucking the whole world, nothing was ever, known for 7 years, until, I got poisoned, then that fucked up, loser, now close to Shelley, where the start of the kids switch, started, oh, Jerry's, kid, Micah, got to play, Chris too . . . again, mine were the talented ones, and all the Morons, got the starring roles in the STAR's own lives!

THE IMPOSTERS, THE POSERS, THE "FAKES" AND "ALTERNATIVE FACT" KID COUSINS, OF THE COPS!

THANK GOD, I STARTED MY BLOG, STILL RUNNING, EVEN TODAY, WITH COPS, PLOTTING AND PLANNING MY DEMISE, BUT, I BOUGHT MY KIDS, TIME TO MATURE A BIT, AND THEY ARE ALL IN BETTER POSITIONS, SO, HOPEFULLY, ONCE THEY LEARN THE TRUTH, WHICH HAS BEEN COVERED BY FALSE MEMORIES, AND "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" PUT THERE BY EVIL GRANDPARENTS, UNCLES AND AUNTS, KEEPING MOM, ON THE RUN, WITHOUT MONEY, A PLACE TO CALL HOME, AND FUCKING WITH PHONES AND COMPUTERS, PLAYING THE ABANDONMENT CARD, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, WHEN THAT IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH . . .TAKING TWO HOUSES AND A CABIN, 5 VEHICLES, A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY, GOBBLING UP, EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE I GOT, FORCING ME ON THE STREETS, IN SHELTERS, AND EATING FROM SOUP KITCHENS, PRETTY HARD TO HANDLE, WITH YOUR MOTHER . . . IT IS CALLED, ALIENATION OF AFFECTION!

THE OTHER DAY, I HAD A DREAM, AFTER HAVING WRITTEN, JUST THE WORDS, JARED LANGLEY, CIA HEADQUARTERS, BUT THAT NAME WAS ON A TRUCK, SOME COMPANY, LOCALLY, HERE, BUT I HAD THIS DREAM THAT I WAS WITH, ONE OF MY BROTHERS, PROBABLY JARED, WHO, WHEN I TOUCHED HIS BACK, WAS SO, MAD, HE PUSHED ME AWAY, AND SQUIRMED, TO GET AWAY, AND HE HAD AN UGLY, HURT LOOK ON HIS FACE, AS IF, HOW DARE YOU, WRITE THAT I AM CONNECTED, WITH THE CIA, LIKE I AM . . . JARED USED TO BE OVER THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONS, IT OR COMPUTER TECH CENTER FOR THE STATE OF UTAH, AND HE COULD FIX MOM'S COMPUTER, LATER MINE, FROM, SALT LAKE, AS THE COMPUTER, ADMINSTRATOR, EVEN, AFTER MOM, GAVE ME HER LAPTOP, WHEN MY HOUSE WAS TAKEN, GO FIGURE, NOT HARD TO CONNECT THESE DOTS, THE DAY BEFORE, I WAS TO GO, ARGUE, IN JUDGE GORSUCK'S COURT, THE 10TH CIRCUIT, WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE, NOT!  THIS WAS HIS PAY, FOR FUCKING THE LARGEST, CIVIL RIGHTS CASE, CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS CASE, IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION, WITH THE #2 ATTORNEY, IN THE NATION, NOT JUST ON THAT CASE, BUT ON MANY, MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CASES, AND HE CANCELS ORAL ARGUMENTS, THE JUDGE'S SAID, MY BRIEF WAS SO, GOOD, THEY DIDN'T NEED ORAL ARGUMENTS, BECAUSE THE BRIEF, DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING FOR THEM TO ASK . . . NO, IT IS CALLED, COVER-UP, YOUR ASSES, FOR MISREADING THE 11TH AMENDMENT WRONG FOR 30 FUCKING YEARS, AND DON'T MAKE IT PRECENDENCE SETTING, BECAUSE, THE UNITED STATES, SUPREME COURT, WANTS TO TAKE CREDIT, AND USE IT ON THE U.S.A. VS. JONES CASE, THAT, I WAS JUST LUCKY OR UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MY CASE, READ, THE DAY I GOT SWORN INTO THE HIGH COURT, THAT WAS BASTARDIZED AND COMPROMISED, BYT THESE SAME FUCKS!  BUT IN THE DREAM, I SAID, TELL MOM, HELLO, SO THIS WAS, JARED OR RICHARD, PISSED, THAT I EXPOSED HIM?  FUCK, YOU BASTARDS, STOLE, BILLIONS FROM ME AND FROM MY KIDS!

PRETTY GOOD DEAL, A FAMILY OF SPIES, MAKING A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY, WITH THE VERY ENTITIES IN CHARGE, GIVING THEM COMPLETE ACCESS, TO EVERY DIME I MAKE, WITH LITTLE JARED'S COMPUTER SKILLS COMING IN REAL HANDY, IN ALL THIS BULL SHIT, MKAING IT LOOK, LIKE BIG SISTER, SHELLEY, DID ALL THE WRITING AND WORK, HELPING STEAL ALL THE BILLIONS, FUCKING THE NUMBERS AND PLAYING THE "MORMON BOY" STILL . . . DON'T FOOL YOURSELVES, THESE FUCKERS, CIA, NSA, FBI, LET THEM, STEAL ALL THIS, PROTECTED, ALL OF THEM, AND THREW THE REAL FAMILY, THE REAL SMART, THE REAL CUTIES, LIKE THE "CUTIES" OR TANGERINES, NOW IN HAPPY MEALS, RATHER THAN CANDY, WERE THROWN THROUGH THE MCDONALD'S DRIVE THRU, WHEN I CAME, AFTER THE THIRD BOOK, USING SOCIAL ENGINEERING TO FUCK THE WORLD, TO SET UP THE ONE WORLD ORDER, MITT, A MORMON PRESIDENT FOR THE WORLD . . . WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!  LOL! NOW, THEY ARE TRYING, EVEN THE NEWS, TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE THE TRUMP, HILLBILLIES ARE, THE ROYAL FAMILY OF AMERICA, EVEN COMPARING THEM TO THE BRITISH, REAL ROYALS, FUCK, KATE LOOKS ANOREXIC, WILLIAM GOING BALD, UGLY SHIT, WITH NOTHING, BUT, MONEY, LIKE THE TRUMP'S TO DISTINGUISH THEM, WON'T DO THEIR JOBS, OR WILLIAM?  DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME, NEITHER DO THE TRUMPS, THAT SOMEONE, REFERRED TO THE "WHITE HOUSE" AS THE "PALACE" . . . AH, NO, THAT IS THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE" . . . SERIOUSLY, AND THEY ARE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO MAKE, JARED, MORE THAN HE IS, IVANKA, MORE THAN SHE IS, TRUMP, MORE THAN HE IS, NOW HIS HAS RONALD, REAGAN'S INSTINCTS, READ MY BLOG ABOUT HAVING A STRONG AMERICA FOR THE WORLD, I AM THE THOUGH LEADER AND TRUMP READS MY BLOG!  THE RED DRESS THAT MELANIA, WORE, WITH THE XI'S, PRESIDENT OF CHINA, WAS TOTALLY, INAPPROPRIATE, LACKED CLASS, AND I WOULD HAVE WORN THAT, AT A FOURTH OF JULY, PICNIC, NOT A FORMAL STATE DINNER WITH THE LEADERS OF CHINA?

THIS IS ALL MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THIS SHIT, THE MONARCH PROJECT, KINGS AND QUEENS, IN THE MORMON, TEMPLE CERMONIES, TRANSLATED INTO REALITY, TRYING TO MAKE, RICH FAMILIES, THE ROYALTY OF AMERICA, LIKE IN OTHER COUNTRIES, WITH NOTHING TO DISTINGUISH THEM, FROM ANY OTHER, NORMAL FAMILY . . . ALL THIS IS HORSE SHIT!

ALL MEN, ARE CREATED EQUAL!
FUCK YOU!